- COAT DRIVE (Feb. 20, 2014)
- GrandeVille Senior Living Community sponsored a Coat Drive today to help those in need of warm outer clothing. Many jackets and heavy coats are being given to Estate Liquidator Thrift ... (read more)
- Happy 100th Birthday (Jan. 17, 2011)
- On January 12, 2011 Marjorie Haddleton a resident here at GrandeVille celebrated her 100th Birthday! (read more)
- Entertainment with Len Hawley (Aug. 3, 2009)
- On July 21,2009 the talented Len Hawley, Bob Neusatz and Joan Wania entertained our residents as well as many visitors from the community at our Annual Summer Concert here at ... (read more)
- Local Seniors "Give Back" to U.S. Veterans (June 14, 2009)
- The residents at the GrandeVie (Penfield) and GrandevIlle (Greece) Senior Living Communities organized a flag sale to benefit the Veterans Outreach of Rochester. The effort raised over $600 for Veterans ... (read more)
- Seniors Raise Funds for CURE (June 7, 2009)
- (Suburban News) On Thursday, May 21 the residents and staff of GrandeVille Senior Living Community (Greece) and GrandeVie Senior Living Community (Penfield) hosted a "Spring Fling." The purpose of this ... (read more)
- Blessing St. Joseph's Table (March 19, 2009)
- (Suburban News) On Thursday, March 19, the feast of St. Joseph, the residents, visitors and staff of GrandeVille Senior Living Community celebrated St. Joseph's Day. Traditionally an Italian Catholic holiday ... (read more)
For the well-being and protection of our residents, we are licensed and regulated by the New York State Department of Health.
We also require background checks for all employees.